The University of Georgia Mathematics Department will host the second annual Georgia Algebraic Geometry Symposium. The first talk will start on Friday at 4:30 p.m. and the last talk will end by Sunday 11:15 a.m. All talks take place in Coverdell Center.
- Prakash Belkale (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill)
- Jean-Louis Colliot-Thélène (Université Paris-Sud, France)
- Izzet Coskun (University of Illinois at Chicago)
- Brendan Hassett (Rice University)
- Margarida Melo (University of Coimbra, Portugal)
- R. Parimala (Emory University)
- Sam Payne (Yale University)
- Yuri Tschinkel (Courant Institute, New York University)
- Filippo Viviani (Università Roma Tre, Italy)
Organized by Valery Alexeev, Angela Gibney, Danny Krashen, and Dino Lorenzini. For questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Supported by the NSF grant DMS-1139200, UGA President’s Venture Fund, UGA Office of Vice President for Research, and the UGA Department of Mathematics.